TROT THE GLOBE
Teach your child the values of global citizenship by instilling a love for languages at a young age.
Developing critical thinkers and effective contributors to local and global communities, while weaving global values and ethics and a commitment to social and personal responsibility.
Our language programs include:
- Spanish, Italian, French, Mandarin Chinese and Arabic
- an Immersion-based curriculum that is infused with cultural activities and traditions
- native language instructors
- interactive play, music, arts & crafts, and enrichment activities
- biweekly mommy & me dual language storytimes
- weekly language immersion sessions and cultural workshops
Our classes are held in a unique environment where parents & children both feel welcome. Our cozy cafe environment provides free wi-fi access and an eclectic menu of beverages and global dishes. Kids menu also available.
Take a Break, Surf the Web, Your Kids are in Good Hands!
Fall 2014 12-wk TRIMESTER: Sept. 20 or 27 through Dec. 13 or 20, 2014
Winter 2015 12-wk Trimester: Jan. 3 – Mar. 21, 2015
SUMMER CAMP (T.B.A.)
Class sessions available on:
Saturdays 10:00am-11:30am & 11:45am – 1:15pm
Check specific programs for language sessions & schedules.